Contact us for a homely, personalised and a relaxed stay!
16 Billingham Street
Free State Province
Republic of South Africa
PO Box 2229
Tel: +27 (0)16 976-7125
Fax: +27 (0)16 976-5112
Fax to e-mail: 086 645 1251
A E Lambinon (Pty) Ltd
T/A Casa Mia Guest House & Conference Centre
Easily accessible from the R59, R57 and N1 highways: Once you are in Sasolburg, drive from Sasolburg traffic circle. Look out for the Casa Mia billboards – then along Eric Louw Drive (direction CBD) / First street right: Felix Stowe Street / Again first street right: Billingham Street / Stop at 16 Billingham Street / CASA MIA….. Welcome!
Together with Vanderbijlpark and Vereeniging, Sasolburg forms the Vaal Triangle, a bustling economic region, extending into Gauteng, South Africa’s economic heartland.
Sasolburg is 7 km from the Vaal River as the border between the Free State and Gauteng Province.
Casa Mia is centrally situated in Sasolburg:
- Within walking distance of the CBD, the Metsimaholo Hospital and Clinic
- Ettienne Rousseau Theatre ± 2 km
- Jogging, walking and cycling routes in immediate vicinity
- D P De Villiers Olympic Standard Tartan Track 1.5 km
- Penny Heyns Olympic Standard Swimming Pool 2 km